Thursday, November 18, 2010

AZ Birth Doulas, LLC Store

AZ Birth Doulas has an Amazon store! I've loaded up my Amazon store with all types of goodies. There's hundreds of different books that I love (yes I've read that many) as well as things to nourish yourself during pregnancy and postpartum. There's my favorite type of cloth diapers (Bum Genius) in as well as pregnancy jewelry. I also have lots of natural and organic toys that my children loved.

If you're looking to buy any of these things, why not buy them from my Amazon store? I get a small percentage of the commission, which directly helps to fund my ability to offer my services free of charge to teenage mothers as well as run my parenting website. I feel very passionate about these things I do even though financially speaking, they're not very lucrative.

At the very least, go check it out. It's pretty cool!

http://astore.amazon.com/azbido-20

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment