Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Now Offering Professional Birth Plan Development Assistance

I've included a new service in my list of services that I believe will be helpful for many couples. More and more women are understanding the importance of having a birth plan for their birth. This ensures they will be educated on the choices they may be faced with making and from this their outcomes will improve and the entire experience can be more pleasant.

While my assistance with developing a birth plan comes standard with my doula package (as it does with most doulas), I am now offering my help and expertise with birth plans from anyone needing assistance.

I have termed this service "professional birth plan development assistance." As a doula and a labor and delivery nurse, I know what things should be included in a birth plan, what choices you will need to make, and how to choose the proper words for what you're desiring.

For some people, I understand it may not always be feasible to have a doula at your birth, but it is important to have a birth plan. Why not let a professional check it over?

Included in my service is helping you to explore how you feel about various issues regarding your birth, research for these issues if necessary, explanation of the risks and benefits of each issue, and editing and revision of your birth plan until it is exactly how you want it.

All of this is available for only $25.00! Please visit my website for more information.

http://azbirthdoulas.com/Services.html

No comments:

Post a Comment