Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What You'll Receive if You Encapsulate with Me

Hello Ladies!

It's no secret I'm a fan of placenta encapsulation! I absolutely love to do the encapsulation process. It's rewarding and I believe in it strongly. Here's what you'll receive when you encapsulate your placenta with me.

You will receive a satin pouch with a momento of your baby's umbilical cord dried in either a heart or wreath shape.



100-150 professionally encapsulated placenta pills.



A brochure on the benefits and information about placenta encapsulation. Also, a dosage information card and nice jar to store the capsules in.

If you choose to encapsulate your placenta, you may experience benefits such as:

  • increased energy
  • increased lactation
  • decreased fatigue
  • decreased baby blues
  • less risk of postpartum depression
  • less postnatal bleeding
  • a shortened recovery period
  • a uterus that returns to pre-pregnancy size quicker
  • an easier postpartum recovery

I come to your home to prepare the placenta with my professional grade supplies. I leave you with no extra work and I clean the entire workspace before and after the process. I have been trained in the TCM method of encapsulation by PBI- the only certifying and training organization in the world. I maintain strict OSHA standards of handling the placenta and I maintain current food handler safety certification from the state.

If you're interested in having an easier postpartum recovery by encapsulating your placenta, I'd love to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at azbirthdoulas@gmail.com. I look forward to speaking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment